Saturday, December 10, 2011

Little Gentlemen Baby Shower

So today I threw my first baby shower, I had NO idea how much went into to doing something like this but I think it turned out great! I went with a "Little Gentlemen" theme that contained bow ties, top hats, and chess. I think it went well!  We had mini cinnamon rolls bacon wheels and cookies dough egg rolls with ice cream. I'm really bad with shower games so we had everyone write a not of love or advice to the mommy and then decorated bibs instead!
















   

1 comment:

  1. Little Gentlemen Baby Shower looks so mesmerizing to me. Thanks a ton my friend for these details. I also had attended a family party on this weekend. It was my sister’s fairy themed baby shower that her sister in law hosted at one of the rental venues in Los Angeles. Enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete